At Veo, we are on a mission to end car dependency by making clean transportation accessible to all and advancing the next generation of fully electric micro-mobility systems. Our fleets are constantly evolving and feature a range of vehicles - from pedal and electric bicycles, to standing and seated e-scooters, e-cargo bikes, and ADA accessible devices. We design and build our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems in house and run all our local operations to provide safe, efficient, and responsive mobility services that make communities more sustainable and livable. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to develop and implement new solutions to these exciting challenges. We are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, but are hiring across the U.S. Join us!
Veo is on a mission to end car dependency by making clean transportation accessible to all. We have provided millions of shared bike and scooter rides in 50+ cities and universities across North America, and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help continue our growth!
Veo’s values distinguish us from the rest of the industry, and guide our team in making clean transportation available to all. Veo partners with select cities to achieve profitability before scaling. Our in-house design and manufacturing process enables us to constantly innovate and provide cities with the next generation of shared electric bikes and scooters. We develop collaborative, long-term partnerships with cities and universities so we can work together toward a sustainable, safe, and equitable transportation future.
As a Product Manager at Veo, you will take a hands-on approach to creating an intuitive, delightful user experience in our mobile applications to support user acquisition, experience, and retention. This role will work cross functionally to drive strategy and execution from roadmapping to product launching. We are looking for data driven people who want to apply their talent to create sustainable transit solutions for our growing user base across the nation.
- Own and manage entire mobile app lifecycle
- Define our application vision and build mobile application roadmaps
- Generate new product ideas and improvements from user insights
- Translate end user, and internal stakeholder, requirements into app features
- Conduct research on market status and customers to identify user needs and competitive landscape
- Define core product KPIs
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS degree in technology or business related field
- 5+ years experience working with consumer-facing mobile applications
- Solid driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing strategies and features for user growth and retention.
- A hands on, data-driven decision maker
- Clear communicator with experience working collaboratively
- Passionate about making the world a better place to live and ride
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with 3% match
- Veo credits
- A commitment to professional development and mentorship
- The overall market range for this role is $150,000- $160,000 for this position, with a competitive equity package and total compensation evaluated bi-annually.