Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’sLouisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of CPLNG Turnaround Scheduler.
The Turnaround Scheduler reports to the Shutdown Turnaround Outage (STO) Director and is responsible for managing the STO scheduling processes of work at Venture Global Calcasieu Pass Liquefied Natural Gas (CPLNG) facility. The scheduler position will require interface and work in collaboration, but not limited to, with Operations, Maintenance (Planning and Execution), Engineering, Warranty, Project Deparments.
- Strict adherance to VGLNG business controls, approved contracts/suppliers.
- Schedule STO work according to Venture Global HSSE process and procedures, in order to prevent or mitigate exposures to unsafe STO work conditions or SIMOPS.
- Schedule STO work according to VGIMS (Venture Global Integrity Management System), VGLNG Work Management and STO Management process and procedures.
- Develop and maintain short, medium and long term STO schedules and act VGLNG STO gatekeeper.
- Develop resource loaded schedules to a safe, efficient and effective capacity level.
- Work with STO Planners for the development of ROM cost estimates, following AACE 18R-97 Cost estimate classification system.
- Analyze Critical Path Method (CPM) and Earned Value functionality. Produces analytical reports such as Resource Histograms, S-Curves, including analysis of deviations, variations and trends.
- Identifies STO schedule risks on time, cost, scope, and provide recommendations for corrective and improvement actions.
- Monitor progress against and established STO schedule baselines. Updates, coordinates and communicate schedule risk, changes to all active parties and including third party contractors or vendors as required.
- Development, implementation and utilization of STO Planning & Scheduling best practices. Act as SME for continuous improvement.
- High school diploma or GED minimum. Technical degree, PMP certification – or similar is a plus.
- Minimum three (3+) years work experience as routine maintenance scheduler and three (3+) years as Turnaround Scheduler, in Oil and Gas, LNG or petrochemical facilities.
- In-depth Primavera Project Management P6 experience. (3+) years experience required is a must.
- Proficient at SAP Plant Maintenance and Prometheus as “End User” level.
- Familiar with AACE 18R-97 Cost estimate classification system.
- Strong experience level using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience in the different cycles of Turnaround and project controls and best practices.
- Project Management PMP training or certification is a plus.
- MS Project experience is a plus.
- Experience in commissioning, startup, and maintenance of Oil & Gas or petrochemical facilities is a plus
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong planning and scheduling skills, able to manage multiple activities with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. Able to adapt and work in a fluid work environment which expects high level of customer services, confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Capable to set high standards and promote continuous improvements initiatives.
- Possess the personality and ability to relate to and to establish a mutually respectful relationship with management, peers and the various facility level workers whom are all responsible for ensuring good operations.
- Holds personal accountability for own performance and behavior.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to junior peers and counterparts.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.