Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking a Project Interface Manager to join the team.This position is an interface management role on teams delivering complex project outcomes. Management of design and execution interfaces between unlike project elements and functions, clients and contractors, and multiple sub-contracted scopes. Ensure that projects satisfy customer needs and expectations in all respects.
- Ensure that the customers’ needs and expectations are fully satisfied on assigned projects.
- Evidence of regular and formal customer feedback showing that needs and expectations are satisfied eg project feedback form.
- Manage assigned work effectively to control scope, cost and schedule.
- Overall KPIs on cost and schedule.
- Develop and promote initiatives to improve cost effectiveness on assigned work.
- Manage changes during project to control impact on safety (in design and implementation) and project objectives as well as cost and schedule.
- Evidence that change control methods are applied effectively and that the impacts of changes in the project are controlled.
- Manage risks in all aspects of project in order to satisfy the customer’s expectations completely.
- Evidence that risks have been systematically identified and managed on assigned projects.
- Manage project related internal and external communications with customers, suppliers and project personnel
- Keep stakeholders informed.
- Accurate project status and progress information communicated to stakeholders regularly.
- All project work meets project objectives.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience 5-10 years, LNG experience is preferable
- Strong Coordination skills
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of oil and gas development
- Sound knowledge of project execution processes and tools, including planning, scheduling and estimating
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential
- Professional/Chartered Engineer preferred
- Experience in planning and management of others is desirable.
- Experience of interface management
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.