Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking a Project Reporting Analyst, to be based in Arlington, VA:
The Project Reporting Analyst is responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing project reporting data related to the engineering, construction and commissioning of our LNG export facilities. Specific responsibilities will also include detailed review of Contractor reporting for accuracy and comprehensiveness, Executive Summary report development for external distribution and overall facilitation and administration of the review cycle processes. This new position will be based in our Arlington, VA headquarters and report to the Director, Project Controls.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Receive, store, review and validate assigned Contractor reporting
- Document and organize comments to Contractor reporting and subsequent revisions
- Validate and maintain data integrity in Contractor reporting
- Assist in writing narrative summaries of execution status and other key performance indicators for Executive-level review
- Perform comprehensive quality control and proofreading of reports for consistency, accuracy and avoidance of error
- Communicate necessary revisions of Contractor reporting to Contractor and ensure timely response
- Conduct group reviews of reporting and key considerations with Project and Company leadership
- Facilitate review cycles with various levels of management in accordance with reporting timelines
- Coordinate resolution of comments and edits to reporting for effective incorporation
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or any related field.
- Experience with engineering and construction
- Major industrial capital project experience, particularly in Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand a demanding, technical and complicated engineering and construction program; and the ability to communicate to a technical- and management-level audience.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Teams and Sharepoint applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated in technical writing and proofreading
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.