Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
As we have grown in both size and impact, we are looking to find an experienced talent acquisition specialist who will help us to recruit our greatest resource, our people. This person will report to our Vice President, Human Resources and will own the full life cycle recruiting efforts for specific departments. The ideal candidate will have experience doing high volume recruiting in an accelerated growth environment with a focus on helping leaders to not just fill jobs but to find strong team members to contribute to Venture Global’s success. In this role, you will partner with company leaders to identify staffing needs, write compelling job descriptions, proactively source candidates, and manage the interview and selection process.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting efforts to include:
- Creating and posting job descriptions
- Leverage labor market knowledge to source active and passive candidates
- Review resume and screen potential candidates
- Manage the interview process, to include scheduling and candidate coordination
- Manage interview teams through the candidate selection process
- Propose offer packages and deliver approved offers
- Decline candidates
- Proactively partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs manner
- Draft offer letters
- Manage new employee onboarding
- Recruiting experience: You have 3 or more years of talent acquisition experience in a high growth company. You are accustomed to working with hiring managers to map new positions, craft job descriptions and manage the interview process including scheduling interviews, presenting job offers and declining candidates. Experience recruiting in the Oil & Gas industry and start-up experience is a plus.
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented. You can manage several concurrent projects at once, keeping track of the details involved with each and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Collaborative and service-oriented. You greet everyone you encounter with a collaborative spirit, kindness, and empathy. You maintain strong relationships and remain responsive to each team member’s unique needs.
- Growth-oriented. You are always seeking to better yourself and your work, and you will push yourself to the peak of performance to help fulfill our mission. In service of that growth, you welcome and delight in feedback from supervisors, employees and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills. In addition to your ability to articulate your thoughts clearly and concisely to many different audiences both in writing and verbally, you understand the power of words and have the unique gift of coaching others on how to appropriately express themselves.
- Technology-minded. You are familiar with modern ATS and HRIS products and are constantly thinking about how to simplify processes with technical solutions. Greenhouse and/or ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.