Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
The Senior Scheduler reports to the Project Director and is responsible for providing direct support to the project for scheduling and stakeholder coordination activities. The successful candidate will have proven experience scheduling complex, multi-phase, multi-million dollar construction and/or renovation projects. This person will be responsible for preparing detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams, providing development and analysis of man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules and reporting schedule risks and deviations. This position will be temporarily located in Arlington, VA before relocating to site in the Plaquemines Parish, LA area.
- Develop and maintain detailed construction planning schedules for new construction
- Develop and analyze man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules.
- Prepare detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams
- Monitor project progress against an established baseline
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team
- Maintain simplified logic schedules to highlight status of key interfaces for critical path review
- Review third-party design and/or construction schedules
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required
- Possesses master schedule system and project interface and integration understanding and appreciation for time frames necessary
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 10-years scheduling experience, 15 years or more is preferred, with 5-years in direct support of an active construction project,
- Demonstrated experience scheduling the design and construction of large-scale, complex projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodology for a complicated design effort.
- Demonstrated ability to understand a demanding, technical and complicated construction program; and the ability to communicate progress and issues to a technical- and management-level audience.
- Experience with large-scale construction management type software
- Experience with Time Impact Analysis for claims review
- Experience incorporating field information into schedules and creating as-build schedules to measure project progress.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate experience with Primavera P6 and associated schedule analysis software.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.