Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking a leader to manage and control warehouse activities to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of facilities for receiving, storing and distributing materials and supplies. Establishes operational procedures and administers overall inventory management, productivity, accuracy, and loss prevention programs to ensure that company and regulatory requirements are met. This position will be located at either the CPLNG Facility, in Cameron Parish LA or PLNG, in Plaquemines Parish
- 25% - Plans, coordinates and supervises activities of warehouse personnel.
- 20% - Establishes and monitors operational procedures for warehousing activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and maintaining current inventory.
- 15% - Coordinates incoming merchandise and materials shipments and ensures adequate storage space available. Arranges for salvage, reconditioning and disposal of surplus materials, including used, repossessed or refused appliances.
- 15% - Ensures the timely and accurate recording and release of inventory into computerized inventory and maintenance management system. Reviews all shipping and receiving documentation for accurate and timely processing. Maintains and verifies records of materials ordered and issued for special projects.
- 10% - Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as maintenance, procurement, and operations.
- 10% - Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment and ensures compliance with applicable safety procedures and regulations. Monitors security procedures and controls to safeguard operations and contents.
- 5% - Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration or commensurate relevant work experience.
Five or more years of experience in warehousing, logistics or supply chain management
- Methods, principles and procedures involved in efficient warehouse operations.
- Laws, legal codes, governmental regulations, agency rules and company policies and procedures as pertain to areas of responsibility.
- General business and management principles and practices. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- General and specialized computer applications to manage information. Maximo experience a plus.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with department heads, other employees and suppliers. Ability to read, write, and interpret work related documents.
- Determine tasks, priorities and goals and to lead others to accomplish work activities.
- Forklift certification a plus.Demonstrated knowledge and utilization of the following:
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs on a daily basis.
- Must be able to walk or stand for several hours on a daily basis.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.