Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
The Quality Manager is responsible for all client oversight of ITP verification activates for compliance to project specification and code requirements. The role's prime objective will be ensuring that all quality ITP’s have been signed and verified. With special attention to safety, budget and schedule impacts that may result from quality nonconformance activates due to workmanship, constructibility issues or supplier delays. The Quality Manager will act as subject matter expert on inspection techniques and methods as needed and provide reviews of contractor performance documentation, ensuring compliance with project specifications and code requirements. He or she will be responsible for reporting from site on quality variances and issues, including reporting on daily, weekly and monthly quality focused impacts that are identified.
- Review ITP for approval.
- Report on workmanship and implementation of EPC quality program.
- Provide lead engagement for quality nonconformance report.
- Evaluate the depth of quality control competencies within the EPC’s execution and sub supplier’s execution of activities.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists.
- Review and ensure coordination is in place with subcontractor ITP’s activities.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at site as defined in the Site HSE plan.
- Review manpower employed by the EPC and Subcontractor are adequate to meet the overall quality plan and ITP’s requirements.
- Review ITP’s and sign the necessary certificates as per, Site Inspection Plans, and completions documentation.
- Willing to mobilize to Cameron site and maintain residence during fabrication with 20% travel.
Qualification and prerequisites.
- BS in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management, Piping Engineering, Structural Engineering or 10 or more years of commensurate work experience
- 15 or more years of experience in industrial construction of gas processing plants.
- 10 or more years of experience in a quality role for construction of gas processing plants.
- Experience working on client side as representation in the field.
- Fully capable of multi-discipline drawing interpretation and P&ID understanding.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.