At Venn, we’re building a platform dedicated to driving real-world connections between people and their neighborhoods. Venn combines an easy-to-use app and inviting physical spaces with on-the-ground neighborhood managers and inclusive events. Together, we foster a greater sense of belonging for everyone in the community, strengthen the local economy, and increase value for property owners. Founded in 2017, Venn operates in Brooklyn, Chicago, Kansas City, LA, and Tel Aviv. We are expanding aggressively around the world and need creative and compassionate talent to join us on our journey.
About the Role
Our sales team takes a consultative approach with our customers and their stakeholders (building owners, property managers, and more) to deliver value-based products and services. The ideal candidate is agile and experienced, someone that their clients, teams and organizations trust. If you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment, have an interest in working for an industry leader, and have experience selling value-focused software solutions in a complex, B2B environment - we would love to hear from you!
- New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing
- Follow up on implementations associated with new product and service sales.
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack a territory to close new business and grow accounts
- Must have the ability to create ROI for your prospects
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
- Represent Venn at industry associations and Trade Shows
- Consistently outperform your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Four-year college degree in business or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of outside sales experience
- Strong track record of proven achievement selling in a complex sales process (enterprise sales)
- Experience selling SaaS products, prop-tech and/or real estate sales preferred
- Previous experience with value-based selling approach/consultative
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
- Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
- Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis
- Experience using a customer relationship management software to manage pipeline and customer contacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
- Self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions
- ~25% travel required