Venn (https://www.venn.city) is an urban development startup creating a new way of ‘neighboring’ in cities. Venn offers a neighborhood-wide network of homes, shared spaces, local business initiatives, and community engagement. Venn’s platform encourages urbanites to become active participants in the development of their community and enables developing neighborhoods to become as vibrant and desirable as the downtown core.
Founded in 2016 by people raised in the big city and in cooperative communities, Venn is a new movement of neighboring that impacts tens of thousands of people in three cities (New York, Berlin, and Tel Aviv). Venn recently announced their first $40M round from some of the world’s leading investors.
We are looking for the world’s best and brightest change makers to join our movement. If you believe city life can be done better, you thrive by taking ownership and driving results, and love making an impact then Venn is a great fit for you. From weekly happy hours to annual retreats, we make sure to have lots of fun while growing the business at a rapid speed.
Venn is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The role will reside at our office in the neighborhood of Bushwick in Brooklyn, NY and will be part of the growth team. You will have the opportunity to greatly influence and shape the way the sales organization operates and support our rapid expansion, unlocking numerous personal growth opportunities.
- Translate inbound sales inquiries to qualified opportunities with our leasing agents.
- As the first point of contact for our customers, you’ll have a pivotal role in bringing them home. Let your ‘killer instinct’ shine and help the person on the other side of the line understand that joining Venn is the best opportunity for him to have a more fulfilling and fun living environment.
- Attentively manage a pipeline of new leads by following up over the phone/text/email and nurturing them through the qualification and sales process
- Assess and qualify potential tenants
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- In charge of listings the Venn inventory on various internal & external online properties
- At least 2 years of proven inside sales experience with an over-achiever track record.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Passionate about selling, while being dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Decisive and proactive. Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, solution-oriented who excels in creating something from nothing
- An autonomous, agile, problem-solver, self-motivated and execution-oriented
- Love to learn about new people and cultures, you have the ability to connect with anyone instantly
- A team-player, trustworthy and down to earth, you bring your heart and soul to the venture and adhere to Venn’s vision and values
- Great total rewards: competitive pay, stock options (Series A) with significant upside ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs: this is just the beginning
- More than a gig: a global movement shaping the fabric of all neighborhoods
- Real estate + technology: a tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- Purpose-led hypergrowth: universal in nature whilst local in its social impact
- Best network of employees and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
Venn is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe in the strength of inclusive communities and thrive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of the cities that we love.