Venn (https://www.venn.city) is an urban development startup creating a new way of ‘neighboring’ in cities. Venn offers a neighborhood-wide network of homes, shared spaces, local business initiatives, and community engagement. Venn’s platform encourages urbanites to become active participants in the development of their community and enables developing neighborhoods to become as vibrant and desirable as the downtown core.
Founded in 2016 by people raised in the big city and in cooperative communities, Venn is a new movement of neighboring that impacts tens of thousands of people in three cities (New York, Berlin, and Tel Aviv). Venn recently announced their first $40M round from some of the world’s leading investors.
We are looking for the world’s best and brightest change makers to join our movement. If you believe city life can be done better, you thrive by taking ownership and driving results, and love making an impact then Venn is a great fit for you. From weekly happy hours to annual retreats, we make sure to have lots of fun while growing the business at a rapid speed.
Venn is looking for an exceptionally talented and autonomous growth manager to lead our member acquisition efforts, both online and offline and bring the Venn new neighboring experience to many new residential members. You’ll be developing new acquisition programs, as well as lead the testing, execution, and optimization of such programs while quarterbacking the work of many internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Own Venn’s members’ lead engine and end-2-end customer acquisition funnel
- Deeply understand how the member lead funnel works and identify major opportunities for improvement
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of optimization initiatives, that span across the online & offline realms
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, operations, and engineering to achieve lofty goals
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results in the form of new members, reduced friction points and increased conversions
- Present quantitative and qualitative findings to drive high impact decisions
- Roll up your sleeves, move fast and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you
- 3+ years of growth positions preferably with a consumer and/or real-estate product. Experience building a new acquisition funnel from zero-to-one.
- Superb communication and presentation skills; able to translate complex issues to a short and to-the-point summaries
- A data-driven individual, with a clear understanding of data, analytics, and metrics.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to change and uncertainty. Poses ruthless prioritization skills across multiple projects and functional areas.
- An entrepreneurial sole. You have intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute. You naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, question everything (including your own work) and do whatever it takes to drive results
- Strong influence and negotiation skills to function in a matrixed environment
- Performance and results-oriented, with great attention to detail
- Experience coordinating and executing an offline funnel, incl. communicating and driving priorities with internal stakeholders and external vendors - an advantage
- Experience with analytics & marketing platforms such as Google Analytics & Optimize, Segment, Amplitude / Mixpanel, MailChimp, and others - an advantage
- Great total rewards: competitive pay, stock options (Series A) with significant upside
- A ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs: this is just the beginning
- More than a gig: a global movement shaping the fabric of all neighborhoods
- Real estate + technology: a tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- Purpose-led hypergrowth: universal in nature whilst local in its social impact
- Best network of employees and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
Venn is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe in the strength of inclusive communities and thrive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of the cities that we love.