Venn is a new way of neighboring that balances city life with more space for community, personal growth and social involvement. Our platform provides housing, services, shared spaces, workshops and communal activities all connected by our neighborhood app. Through the power of our platform, our members become active creators and participants in their community. When our members experience a positive transformation, the whole community benefits from a genuine, measurable impact.
Our first neighborhood prototype is now live in the Shapira district of south Tel Aviv and the model is expanding to target cities in the US and Europe. As we grow at rapid speed we are looking for the world’s best and brightest entrepreneurs to join our movement in Tel Aviv, Berlin, and New York. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors and advisors.
Venn is looking for a Product Designer with strong animation & prototyping skills. You will have the opportunity to craft the user experience for our members around the globe. The position is based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv and reports directly to Venn's Head of Design.
Here's what you'll do
- Design thoughtful user interfaces across multiple platforms and interfaces
- Create interactive prototypes and animations for your interface designs
- Work closely with Product, R&D, Marketing, and Community experts in Tel Aviv, Brooklyn, and Berlin
- Create product interfaces from A-Z: plan, design, prototype, test, and iterate
- Interact with members and discover the best ways to bring wholebeing to our
- Craft a frictionless and fulfilling day-to-day neighborhood experience
- Love people as much as you love design
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in product design
- 2+ years of prioritizing tasks under deadlines, managing time and workflows
- 2+ years of experience in Sketch, Adobe CC, Animation & Prototyping
- Pay close attention to details from concept to production
- Neshama player: team-oriented, trustworthy and down to earth, you bring your heart and soul into the company's vision and values
- Deep commitment to social impact
- A global movement shaping the fabric of neighborhoods
- Best network of employees and investors: a chance for mentorship
and personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
- Great total rewards: competitive pay and stock options