Vendr helps people buy and sell software without friction. As the creator and leader of the SaaS buying category, Vendr has saved companies millions of dollars across tens of thousands of software purchases.
If you're eager to advance in your career and are committed to establishing a fair and transparent software purchasing ecosystem supported by top-notch data, you’ve come to the right place.
Our headquarters is in Boston, Mass., with locations in Charleston, S.C and London, England. We have over 400 employees globally who work both in-person and remotely.
At Vendr, our culture serves our team to deliver their best work. We prioritize being data-driven and transparent in our approach, focusing on velocity. We believe in doing what's right, not prioritizing who is right. We cultivate a curious mindset to seek out the truth and share data with those who can benefit.
Above all, kindness is at the core of our culture, where generosity and consideration for others are highly valued. In everything we do, honesty and transparency are paramount, as they're essential in building trust with our customers and one another.
→ Learn more about our values.
Since 2019, we have:
Managed billions in software spend on behalf of our customers
Saved hundreds of millions of dollars for our customers across tens of thousands of software negotiations
Provided our customers with unprecedented visibility into their software stacks, enabling them to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings
Utilized our industry-leading data to make the SaaS buying process more clear, transparent and accessible
Assisted our customers in developing a data-driven approach to SaaS purchasing
Collaborated with professionals in finance, IT, procurement, and department heads to enhance their process maturity and modernize their business processes
We want you to join us on our mission to fix how companies buy SaaS. We want to hear from you if you're looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, solve interesting challenges, and help hundreds of customers. Join Vendr's pioneering teams and help transform how companies discover, purchase, and manage software.
As a member of the Vendr’s customer success organization, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for engagement value delivered to Vendr’s customers. A successful candidate will orchestrate the customer journey through proactive engagement strategies, guide Vendr’s clients to their desired outcomes, and drive value. By monitoring the health of the customer relationship, the CSM will predict and navigate customer challenges and offer solutions that drive satisfaction, retention, and additional enrichment opportunities. This role will be a hybrid opportunity in our Boston, MA location.
Strengthen the client’s relationship health post-sale by deeply embedding in the accounts to drive high engagement. Serve as a client advocate, driving strong renewal rates.
- Understand the client’s business initiatives and map to Vendr’s portfolio of products and services.
- Create, execute, and deliver a strong client engagement strategy, informed by the client executive’s overall account strategy. This includes: execution of services provided to the client; formal and informal client check-ins; onboarding; partnership reviews; and the delivery of other value-added services based on the mutually agreed upon engagement plan with the client.
- Align with the client champion on the account strategy by meeting them regularly to discuss account health, value driven, and engagement levels and to share potential new opportunities for the client to receive value from our partnership.
- Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant partners in the product, research, and/or consulting organizations to ensure that client success measures are met and value is maximized.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in driving successful solution-oriented client engagement, handling difficult internal and external business challenges, and delivering exceptional client service resulting in high client retention.
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and systems, sometimes globally, and working within tight project and client timelines with resource constraints.
- Experience in building successful senior-level business relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels, including the C-suite.
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, collaborating with other divisions to achieve strong results.
- Relevant business experience in demonstrating a commercial mindset and an understanding of selling moments.
- Relevant industry experience in working in a B2B setting and a familiarity with the typical challenges faced by clients.
- Successful navigation of business processes, specifically sales and procurement.
- A high degree of organization and proficiency in leveraging internal systems.
- Successful navigation of business systems and processes to obtain high client advocacy and business results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong social and storytelling abilities.
- A proficiency in technology.
- Able to travel for customer onsite visits & events as required
Additional Benefits & Growth
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Training in sales methodology
- An inclusive and kind company culture
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- We’re growing!
- We’re a disruptor - we’re changing the way SaaS is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment