- Managed $1.7 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $280M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
Vendr is looking for a leader in Brand Strategy to join our outstanding Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate, consumer-obsessed and driven by visionary thinking. You will lead the creative, media and communications teams and will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from revenue, product management, demand generation, integrated marketing, executive leadership as well as other partners and customers. The ideal candidate will have deep experience (10+ years) leading high performance teams across all elements of brand and content strategy, and agency management.
What you'll work on:
- Build positive relationships with senior leaders to ensure alignment on strategic priorities
- Create and implement a cohesive brand marketing strategy that communicates our brand message consistently across multiple channels and activations and connects seamlessly to higher-intent retargeting efforts.
- Project manage campaigns crafted to educate audiences on the problem Vendr solves
- Iterate on brand awareness KPIs - working to track the impact of these metrics on performance.
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership on strategy and results, ensuring alignment of brand strategy and messages with company objectives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency of Vendr brand voice across customer touch points.
- Handle the Brand Marketing team with direct responsibility for brand building and growing awareness.
- Manage the brand team, including the functions of marketing design, mutimedia content, written content, PR and comms, and community
- Partner closely with external agency partners to develop strong, on-brand content and messaging for owned channels and earned media.
- Manage and maintain a budget for all Brand Marketing channels
What you’ll bring to Vendr:
- 10+ years brand marketing experience
- Extensive Marketing leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach, develop and grow a diverse and global team of Marketing leaders to achieve desired results.
- Executive presence with an ability to influence and drive requirements across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Critical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing and creating content that tells a compelling Vendr story to customers and prospects.
- The ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and bring order to chaos.
- We’re rapidly growing, (2-3x growth YoY in ARR, 2x headcount growth YoY)
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth, (25M+ ARR, 530+ active customers, financially backed with our recent Series B raise)
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- Annual company-wide shutdown in July
- All Mac environment