Vend is an award winning, venture-backed tech company and our mission is simple: to create remarkable retail life. We help our retailers build thriving businesses, live more fulfilling lives and create experiences that people love. Not only that, but we’re on a mission to be a remarkable place to work as well!
We have over 190 talented people across Auckland, Toronto, London, Melbourne and San Francisco working to delight approximately 15,000 awesome retailers worldwide who are running successful retail operations in their communities and online.
We’re looking for a sharp, tenacious, and downright awesome individual to join our marketing team based out of our Auckland office. This newly created role manages the global outbound marketing program and supports maintaining marketing infrastructure (covering tools, processes, new initiatives and reporting).
We are not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be either. If you love the art of marketing, acquiring and delighting customers, have a natural affinity for technology, enjoy digging into hard work and making the impossible happen - keep on reading!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST MIGHT LOOK SOMETHING LIKE:
- Managing outbound lead generation across our key markets
- Providing tactical marketing assets and resources to support outbound sales
- Analyzing our data and presenting any insights, trends around lead quality
- Ad Hoc operational support with other platforms in the marketing tech stack
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You have at least 2 years related marketing experience in a similar role (operations, direct/outbound marketing)
- You have familiarity with outbound sales/direct marketing process and methodology
- You have experience with Excel (you’re a spreadsheet whizz)
- You have offline lead generation experience; you’re a natural hunter for identifying untapped resources
- You have familiarity with sales process and ability to build a strong relationship with reps
- You have crystal ball communication and your creative mind has no limits
- You have an awesome sense of humour. Seriously!
During the interview process, we’ll ask you some questions like: What kind of work environment do you do your best work in? How do you motivate yourself before taking on a big project? When Friday afternoon rolls around, how do you like to unwind? What’s your favourite karaoke song? Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to everyday.
Now that you’re done reading, apply already!
Get in touch, hit that button and come have a chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!