We are looking for a superstar to join our Revenue team, working directly with the Chief Revenue Officer and CEO to build and deliver the growth strategy around customer acquisitions, brand awareness and international growth.
- Vend is an award-winning, cloud based point of sale software. We help our retailers build thriving businesses, live more fulfilling lives and create experiences that people love
- We have over 360 talented people across 5 major markets (US, CA, UK, NZ, AU) working to delight approximately 25,000 awesome retailers worldwide
- We travel worldwide to research how other SaaS companies work, and implement the best bits
- This role does this through making VendHQ (our website) a world-class experience for retailers, generating paid and unpaid demand for our product, lifting brand awareness, improving conversion through key customer journeys on the site and ultimately growing the number of workable leads for sales teams (globally) through digital inbound, AI and automation marketing tactics.
Why do you want to work at Vend?
- We are a fast-growing SaaS company, winning on a global scale
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package
- You can help build an amazing product and career in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact
- Amazing leadership team here to help you succeed - Make a dent in the world, supported and extended by a leader that cares about you winning
- Bring your dog to work
- Generous Learning and development budget
- Flexibility to do your best work
Often job ads describe the ideal future, as opposed to the current reality. So, what are we specifically looking for?
- Leading the way on formulating our Digital Strategy - how do we optimise VendHQ, which channels should we spend our budget on, how do we improve ROI and where do new opportunities lie?
- Managing and executing our Demand Gen Activities (SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Referral sites etc) and ensuring Vend’s Demand Gen team meets agreed KPIs
- Be comfortable managing agencies and key contributors, while also being able to involve yourself in whatever needs doing to reach our goals.
- As our shop window, VendHQ is a critical part of discovery for our customers - you will take the lead on delivering the optimal customer flow through the site to get to our conversion goals.
- Reporting & Insights is a big part of what you do. You are analytical and love digging into the data.
- Online budget & forecasting
- Leadership; Provide guidance to your team and be a role model by sharing your knowledge and showcasing exceptional skills through facilitating 1:1’s
- Plus, as with any other Vend employee, contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
- The role is global and therefore we can be flexible around location for the right candidate
Ideally, you have experience in the following…
- Demonstrable expertise in digital marketing and building growth programs
- Track record of measurable impact on revenue growth in an analogous context
- Team leadership or management experience
Where to from here?
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world, feel free to check out our Instagram here.