There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. People use user names and passwords to identify and get access to machines. Machines use keys and certificates to identify and get access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates, the most important assets of Global 5000 companies. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cyber criminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
The Account Executive will manage all sales activities for a defined list of existing customers in a given territory. He/she will manage all sales activities and own an existing and new revenue (RAB – Recurring Annual Bookings ) target for his/her defined list of existing accounts. The position involves:
- Managing renewals - Maintaining Current Revenue (RAB)
- Driving expansion and adoption of Venafi’s software and services.
- Executing sales cycles following the Venafi Playbook.
To achieve this and increased adoption of Venafi software and services, Account Managers must have strong skills and experience educating and building relationships at the C-Level and selling complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments, directly or through reseller partners.
Key Result Areas include:
- Drive renewals and new revenue (RAB) in a list of existing accounts (Many G2000) directly and through Venafi channel partners.
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
- Educate C-Level to get sponsorship on Machine Identity Protection projects. Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers.
- Build trust and credibility at multiple levels in existing and target named accounts
- Guide new prospects in the existing accounts through a methodical sales process (following Venafi Playbook) to facilitate decisions.
- Ensure customer success with Venafi solutions.
- Represent Venafi at local and/or industry events (as needed).
- Maintain accurate CRM information.
- Collaborate with other team members in Venafi’s Sales team, support, and services to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing.
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 30%).
The ideal Venafi Warrior will be armed with:
- Minimum 5 years enterprise software sales experience to G5000 companies.
- Proven ability to sell enterprise level software.
- Proven ability to educate, build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers.
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales targets.
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills a must.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills a must.
- Excellent execution skills a must.
- Strong ability to write and create content in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Experience selling a subscription software model
What sets you apart?
- Security software sales experience.
- Sold/Managed accounts with a software platform that solves complex problems, across many business units
- PKI knowledge or experience.
- Named, global or large enterprise account management experience.
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to working with the best and brightest in cybersecurity, really cool office space and competitive pay we also provide a benefit package that is in the top 1%. We offer 100% employer paid premiums for both team members and their families. That includes health, dental, and vision insurance. YES, REALLY! We offer four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off), eleven holidays, and a “pick your own community service day.” We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer paid life insurance and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed heavy weight champion in Machine Identity Protection. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile and SSH. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting user names and passwords and almost nothing protecting keys and certificates—organizations are just now realizing that protecting keys and certificates is as important as protecting user names and passwords.
The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged keys and certificates to attack networks and steal data. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use certificates.
Come help us protect the world!