There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. People use usernames and passwords to identify and get access to machines. Machines use keys and certificates to identify and get access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates, the most important assets of Global 5000 companies. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cyber criminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
As a great UX Designer you already know that problem-solving is at the heart of every good UX design. Do you have a passion and track record of solving specific user problems wielding your design superpowers? Do you thrive creating the optimal product for the user while fulfilling the business objectives? If yes, We need someone of your caliber, expertise and hands-on approach to help us deliver an outstanding user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Play a lead role working with Venafi customers to uncover user needs and design new experiences.
- Own end-to-end feature design by defining, developing and documenting design requirements
- Collaborate effectively every day with leaders and individual contributors in engineering, design, product, language, research, analytics, and more
- Create user experience for our trust protection platform and services through mindful layouts, flows, and interactions.
- Deliver detailed user flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate and grow with other team members like Product, Engineering, Architects, and other stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A person who share our values - refuse to conform, approach problems with an open mind and strengthen us with your insight and expertise.
- A user centric design thinker: You can create and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Curious and seek truly understand the customer by conducting user research to prove hypotheses, get continuous feedback in order to iterate and improve your design.
- Collaborative, share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from your peers and stakeholders.
- A problem solver who possesses a highly tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges.
- Independent, organized and can provide solutions with minimal guidance..
- Innovative with the ability to consistently push design standards to a higher level.
- Innovative with the ability to consistently push boundaries and design standards to the next level.
- Detail-oriented and strive for pixel perfection with consistent consideration for the holistic user experience.
- Passionate about bringing delight to people's life with an interest in protecting machine identities.
Experience necessary to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years’ experience in UX or interaction design and user-centered research methods
- BA/BS in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, related field, or equivalent experience
- A record of working directly with customers to define specific user problems and design solutions
- Online portfolio of exceptional work showcasing your problem-solving skills and process in the digital space
- A strong understanding of information architecture
- Ability to conduct user research
- Proficient in at least one design and prototyping tools
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work consistently in an iterative manner
- A record of partnering successfully with cross-functional leaders and influencing their strategic
- Deep understanding of how to integrate research, design, language, technical development, and business strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Expertise with modern design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
Nice to have:
- Ability to present user stories in a compelling way
- Strong interest in cyber security
- Mobile design projects
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to working with the best and brightest in cybersecurity, really cool office space and competitive pay we also provide a benefit package that is in the top 1%. We offer 100% employer paid premiums for both team members and their families. That includes health, dental, and vision insurance. YES, REALLY! We offer four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off), eleven holidays, and a “pick your own community service day.” We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer paid life insurance and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed heavy weight champion in Machine Identity Protection. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile and SSH. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing protecting keys and certificates—organizations are just now realizing that protecting keys and certificates is as important as protecting usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged keys and certificates to attack networks and steal data. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use certificates.
Come help us protect the world!