Position: Azure Support Engineer Intern (REMOTE)
Reports to: CTO
Are you passionate about supporting cloud architecture and applying your support engineering experience and skills to drive capability building in a startup? Interested in how organizations use Microsoft Azure to innovate, grow and transform?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. After spending considerable time exploring the need for better alignment models across diverse organizations, we have developed a framework and methodology based on insights from extensive research. We are building products to assess gaps and are offering our consulting services to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
As an Azure Support Engineer:
- Help deliver automated Azure ActiveDirectory (AD) SSO-based provisioning/ deprovisioning of cloud SaaS apps
- Help architect, maintain and support Azure AD IAM, Users, Directories, Groups. Roles, Policies, Administrative Units, Applications
- Help administer Office 365, Exchange, Teams, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Learn about and support the Microsoft Power Automate architecture to optimize Flows performance and security
- Create/maintain authentication and authorization for Microsoft Graph API
- Contribute to documentation (SOPs, diagrams, work instructions)
- Maintain tasks and tickets in Jira
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with CTO and other internal customers
- Own, troubleshoot and solve technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation to Microsoft Support
- Develop, refine, documentation of processes and procedures
Core Experience & Requirements
- Cloud and/or Support Engineering experience
- Experience with some or all the following Azure products: ActiveDirectory,
- Experience automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with identity access management and user management
- Experience developing cloud security
- Previous experience with Azure AD and Azure Cloud and/or Groups Administration
- Previous experience of HTTP, REST APIs, and JSON
- Some understanding of Agile (Scrum, and/or Kanban)
While this is an unpaid internship, Vee has a unique intern development program designed and led by our people science experts that begins with day one of your onboarding. Many of our interns have attained full-time roles in their field of study based on their experience with Vee.
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for your work has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing a few hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.