Position: Recruitment Coordinator (IO Psychology) Intern
Reports to: VP, Search
Are you passionate about managing and optimizing technology to connect the right people with the right organizations as they innovate, grow and transform?
Are you a technically agile hyper-organized person who will help administrate, optimize and evolve our recruiting to support our recruiters?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early stage startup poised for growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. We are building data-science and people-science products to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies.
We are looking for a smart, innovative, motivated Recruitment Coordinator Intern (REMOTE) with demonstrated technical agility to work with our team to help evolve, maintain, troubleshoot and support our Data Science and People Science driven recruiting operations.
This is not a role for a recruiter. This is for a technically agile hyper-organized professional at the internship level who will administrate, optimize and evolve our recruiting technology and candidate evaluation work in support of our recruiters.
- Coordinator and support for Vee internal role recruitment using Greenhouse ATS
- Learn our science-driven recruitment
- Engage with team members to uncover unmet needs, pain points, and product gaps to increase recruitment efficiency
- Develop training programs and multi-media training content to support all Vee team members use of recruitment platform tech stack
- Support candidate pipeline and staging accuracy
- Documentation & SOPS
- Special Projects
Core Experience & Requirements
- Current degree (Master's level preferred) in I/O Psychology, business, or a field related to our focus areas and subject matter expertise
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment or closely related field/work
- Tech fluency and platform agnosticism. Fast self-learner on different platforms, programs, apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experience & Requirements
- experience with Greenhouse ATS
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for helping people land their dream jobs and for helping organizations grow and thrive has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help connect people with unique opportunities and to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing many hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.