Are you passionate about connecting the right people with the right organizations, looking to innovate, grow, and transform? Interested in how Design and Innovation are transforming how companies are doing business and how people live their lives?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early-stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. We assess gaps in alignment and offer our recruitment and consulting services to help 21st-century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
We are looking for a smart, motivated, and detail-oriented Recruitment Coordinator (REMOTE) to work closely with our Recruitment Team to ensure that everything runs smoothly throughout the recruitment process, helping guide both candidates and clients and supporting recruiters to stay on track. They will be a key player in helping us provide a positive experience for clients, candidates, and colleagues and will develop meaningful relationships consistent with Vee’s purpose, brand, and values.
- Publish, socialize, and refresh job postings and announcements
- Set up reqs in Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking System), planners in Microsoft Teams (internal communications and task management platform), projects in LinkedIn Recruiter and Hiretual (primary sourcing platforms), and ensure that data flow between platforms is smooth and that data is accurate and up to date
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and interviews, and ensure all participants are prepared
- Conduct and document various types of research
- Source and engage with passive candidates
- Seek out and share alternative recruiting and sourcing methods, including channels to engage top talent
- Track recruitment KPIs, and develop and maintain reports for the Leadership Team and for clients
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Vee's experience, processes, and tools
- Participate in evolving training content to help new recruitment team members apply Vee's process and use Vee’s recruitment tech stack
- Contribute to the documentation of Vee’s evolving process and standard operating procedures
- Act as front-line technical support for the Recruitment Team
Core Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Design. social science, or business
- 2+ years of administrative coordination experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Technical agility and platform agnosticism -- fast self-learner on different platforms, programs, apps.
Preferred Experience & Requirements
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Recruiting
- Marketing/branding savvy
- Experience in a start-up
- Competency with ATS and/or CRM
Purpose is what drives you. Your excitement to help people land their dream jobs and to help organizations grow and thrive has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help connect people with unique opportunities and to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing many hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.