Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Detecting attackers in real-time requires a high-performance suite of software that enables machine learning and statistical techniques. You will be joining a team focused on embracing the best of cloud native technologies and architecture focused on increasing development velocity, deployment predictability and system scalability.
You will be a technical leader that will bring years of professional experience with Kubernetes to help improve existing products and design and build new products and services. You will champion best practices and mentor less experienced engineers. You will shape and influence work practices whilst maintaining focus on the need to deliver customer value in an Agile manner. You will grow as an engineer and a leader, growing your impact on the business and your collaborators
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of new Kubernetes services
- Mentor and coach other engineers
- Work with product managers to gather requirements and translate them into technical designs
- Work with platform engineers to ensure that services are deployed and managed in a production ready manner.
- Provide expert knowledge on the latest cloud technologies and trends
- Lead the effort to continuously improve Vectra’s cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with peers to positively influence team roadmaps, developer experience, and overall product quality
- Take ownership of timely deliverables by delegating, holding accountable, and only sometimes closing gaps with personal contributions
- Contribute regularly to the code base
- Embody our values of Customer First, Integrity and No-Drama Teamwork
- Significant experience designing and building complex systems with a focus on distributed systems
- Solid experience with Kubernetes, AWS and Python
- Developed and deployed large scale distributed systems using Kubernetes
- A solid foundation in computer science, including algorithms, data structures, and concurrency
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud-based development tools and technologies
- Experience deploying services using terraform or helm
- Experience migrating services to the cloud
- Exposed to best practices for reliability of distributed systems
- B.S or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
If you’re passionate about building and deploying large scale applications using Kubernetesand want to work with other talented engineers, we want to hear from you.
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.