Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Are you energized by the power of Digital Marketing to create awareness and demand? Do you
incorporate the entire customer journey from brand, demand, purchase and advocacy? Do you
have a competitive spirit around having the most effective SEO and SEM strategy? Do you like
the synergistic impact of digital plus other forms of marketing? Do you think globally and
execute locally? If yes, then leading digital marketing at Vectra may be the next step in your
At Vectra, we believe in the power of Digital Marketing to engage customers, prospects,
influencers and employees. We use reporting and analytics to demonstrate the value and to
optimize our approach, We are looking for a leader to take our digital marketing to the next
Our work values are centered around honesty, continuous improvement, accountability and team
effort. And as a fast-growing company, our pace is fast and focused.
• Build and scale a world-class digital marketing engine capable of delivering innovative
experiences that tell the Vectra story and generate demand
• Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy aligned to the
buyer’s journey that ensure a consistent and personalized experience
• Hire, develop, motivate and retain a diverse digital marketing team
• Ensure alignment of our digital initiatives with business priorities and KPIs
• Work with the global marketing team to align digital strategy and execution to Vectra’s
campaign framework as well as regional initiatives
• Partner with the Creative team to deploy consistent, engaging brand experiences
throughout all Vectra web properties and digital initiative
• Partner with marketing operations to build and implement a scalable digital marketing
reporting and optimization framework
• Oversee Vectra web properties including website design, systems/tools, user experience,
and execution roadmaps
• Define and execute SEO/M analysis, keyword plans, and reporting/optimization
• Develop, plan and execute paid digital marketing initiatives including paid social media,
search and display advertising
• Manage and innovate on Vectra’s organic social channels
• Develop and implement a testing and optimization process for all digital channels
• Continually refine website operations and processes to increase productivity and
• Produce and localize web and digital content to support Vectra’s global business
• 10+ years’ experience developing and successfully executing website and digital
marketing strategies – global experience preferred
• Proven experience as a Digital Marketing leader in a technology company
• Leadership experience communicating and collaborating with a diverse global marketing
team and business executives in a variety of organizations and functions
• Proven track record of delivering successful digital experiences with a strong
underpinning of operational excellence
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing
initiatives, on time, on budget
• Solid knowledge of online marketing and project/asset management tools and best
• Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Strong analytical, project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Familiarity with and understanding of web design best practices
• College degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Our product is focused on making the world a safer and fairer place. Our global benefits program ensures that Vectra puts that same focus on our employees by providing outstanding health and wellbeing support for all our people and their families across the globe.
Our programs support our people by supporting the physical, mental and overall health of everyone and their families. Our benefits plans and programs include Health Care Benefits, access to retirement benefits plans, behavioral & wellness benefits, perks and rewards as well as generous time away from work via fully paid holidays and leaves of absence.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.