What gets you out of bed in the morning and keeps you motivated throughout the day? What do you spend your most valuable asset - time - doing? If these questions are important to you, then apply for a position with Viessmann, the next-generation family business. More than 12,000 employees in 74 countries develop climate and energy solutions for customers around the world. This is where classic manufacturing and new startups combine to deliver innovation. At Viessmann, you can help to shape the living spaces for generations to come. Sounds interesting? Then get in touch today.
For VC/O, the digital hub of the family business Viessmann, we are looking for you!
... What You'll do
- You bring pictures to live, illustrate and animate ideas dynamically in 2D
- Ideally you can create worlds and characters in different styles
- you can transfer abstract ideas into eye-catching visuals
- You will work closely together with our Creative Design Team
... Who You are
- degree in motion design or animation
- you have at least 1-2 years experience as a Motion Designer in agencies or companies
- creative and conceptional thinking
- experience in project management
- you have a strong feeling for typography, color, editing and animation
- you have excellent knowledge in Adobe Suite, incl. After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- very good English language skills
- A plus: Editing and Compositing skills
- A plus: Character Animation skills
... Why You should join us
- Become part of an entrepreneurial and visionary team of hungry developers, designers and engineers.
- Based in Berlin Mitte we will shortly move in our new headquarters based in an IoT and tech-driven co-creation space “Maschinenraum.io”.
- A challenging role in a growth environment with a huge personal development perspective.
- Our culture is based on a responsible, team-oriented & entrepreneurial way of working. VC/O-ers are brave, passion about what they do and drive for technology insight.
We look forward to receiving your application!