VaynerMedia is a full-service digital agency built for the now. We partner with clients to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class creative, modern video production, media planning & distribution, influencer marketing and everything in between. We’re looking for a recent graduate with experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties to join our team as an Integrated Project Management Resident.
You will work closely with our Integrated Project Management team to:
- Assist with production tasks throughout project lifecycle (concept to launch)
- Update project timelines and deliverables
- Work with teams to ensure all projects go through the appropriate departments for approvals
- Support the Integrated Producers and Project Manager to:
- Resolve any issues related to projects
- Ensure that all project deliverables fit into the timeline
- Update and maintain organization of all creative files
- Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Account/Strategy, Studio) to ensure that all project milestones are met
- Understand the content development process and prepare client deliverables
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast paced creative agency
A Successful Resident at VaynerMedia must:
- Have a hunger to learn, to grow and to become a digital expert
- Have a desire to mentored by an advertising professional.
- Love all things digital and understand relevant social media platforms.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Commit to at least 35 hours per week.
- Be able to commute to the Hudson Yards, NYC office.
- Be able to bring their own laptop to work.
The Program will provide you with:
- Educational seminars and a full curriculum for training & development
- A Mentorship & Coaching program
- Experience work on long-term projects
- A Bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- An interest in production processes and desire to learn how work gets made
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative and team-based approach
- Strong communication skills, including understanding and following direction
- Attention to detail is a must
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms