VaynerMedia is a digital shop that focuses on storytelling across social and digital platforms. Starting from entrepreneurial roots, our culture reflects that as we form nimble, collaborative teams. We keep creative, strategy and media buying all under one roof, which enables us to build and execute sophisticated digital experiences. As a people-first agency, we understand the importance of the consumer and their relationship with brands across the digital space and through every project, we strive to create experiences that engage, inspire and re-inspire with every return visit.
We believe in marketing to consumers based on the year we live in, which means that in 2017, as a Full-Service Digital Agency, we are executing campaigns spanning across digital touch points; building web presences (including eCommerce websites) and integrating with smart products such as Amazon Alexa and Facebook Bots.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in transforming the way that advertising works, and who are eager to use technology as the catalyst for change. As a data-driven group of engineers, we believe that tremendous value can be added to advertising when the right tasks can be abstracted, and evaluated programmatically.
- Create high-fidelity mockups, graphics, prototypes, and wireframes using Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, etc. – make sure they aren’t wire-lame (sorry, that’s a terrible joke)
- Design products from scratch and improve on old ones – it’s like teaching an old dog new tricks except the “dog” is a world-class Ad Tech tool
- Juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with users to continually improve the product
- Work closely with the other UX Designers to brainstorm the greatest ideas ever– they will literally sit next to you
- Implement your simpler ideas using HTML and CSS
- Work with developers to bring your designs to life – in essence, your designs are Pinocchio and the developers are the Blue Fairy
- 0+ years experience – we care more about the quality of your work rather than how long you’ve worked
- We use Ember, CoffeeScript, and Sass – but like the previous bullet, no experience necessary
- Have a strong portfolio of previous work
- Love giving and receiving honest feedback – you know what they say, “The truth hurts… unless you’re being honest.”
- Successfully read all of the bullets
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
- While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
What We’re Building
Our job is to build the technology needed to continuously meet the advertising requirements of Fortune 500 companies in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
We build reporting tools that allow the agency to better scale - running more media across more channels with less overhead - from ad creation to media actualization. Our suite of products automates workflows that quickly become unmanageable when dealing with so many disparate entities, and is built on our warehouse of the vast quantity of data available through our API partners. Our focus is on process automation technology for advertising rather than typical ad technology - we feel that cross-platform workflow automation provides more value and is far more defendable that competing with the platforms for performance gains.