Operations Associate LDN
Who are you?
You’re a detail oriented, multitasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. The busier things are, the better. Fifteen people are waiting for something and you have it all prioritized instantly without batting an eyelash. You’re helpful to the point that it’s almost annoying. Boxes need packing? On it. Guests are waiting for an appointment? No sweat. Cleaning company had to cancel? You already have a mop and sponge in your hand. That’s what it means to work on the Operations team at VaynerMedia.
The task at hand?
The role with our team in London is a 50/50 split between office manager and personal assistant duties (to our Managing Director). Some days might be 70/30 one way, some days might be 70/30 the other way. You’ll need to be flexible, agile, and open to full support on both fronts.
- Management of visitors. Including but not limited to client and candidate greetings. (We’re in a co-work building, so no front desk to manage, but we do have many visitors come through)
- Maintain and friendly, professional, but not yet stuffy personality at all times. You are the embodiment of VaynerMedia’s fun atmosphere
- New hire greeting and set up. Ensure new employees feel like they’ve been here for years, even though it’s their first day
- Coordinate various types of scheduling for the office. From interviews, to client meetings
- Manage procurement for the office
- Manage office budget tracking within excel
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate travel requests, and catering orders
- Manage supply and equipment inventory for the office
- Manage MD’s diary - scheduling meetings, streamlining day-to-day, liaising with wider team
- Manage MD’s inbox - scan, flag, help prioritise and organise
- Misc PA tasks as needed/required to help scale MD day-to-day (expense reports, booking travel, etc)
The ideal candidate has:
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multitask like an octopus working a switchboard
- Mac and Google Apps experience a plus
- Eager to learn new skills
- Attention to detail. As in, “that-desk-is-2-degrees-crooked-and-I-need-to-fix-it-now-or-I-might-have-a-panic-attack”
- Some IT experience a big plus
- PA experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment (ideally within advertising/digital)
- Experience within Excel, and other MS software, and MAC environments
- Proactive approach. We like creative people and creative solutions. No idea is too crazy.
- Occasional evening work (if needed). We know, it’s lame to work late but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get the job done.