What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, and understands the world of both big campaigns and social micro-content.
Our Art Directors here serve a slightly different (and more senior) role than more traditional “digital creative types,” but thankfully we’ll neve use the term “digital ninja”.
Here’s your first brief --
- Integrate seamlessly art, copy, and editing techniques, and guides the team across each.
- Inspires ideation and thinking, on-brief and proactively, for current clients and for new prospective clients.
- Capable of working with large creative groups, and with cross-functional disciplines with the agency.
- Masters crafts and ideas accompanied by delivering high quality, actionable feedback.
- Help review and optimize the juniors output while making sure they are being developed as creative problem solvers.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of creative solutions, from content work to larger campaign initiatives for a variety of clients and industries. This includes both executing work on your own as well as managing and approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Provides excellent level concept guidance and approvals.
- Assists in developing company wide creative processes including voice and content workshops, brief sessions, high priority brainstorms, emerging technology and social opportunities, and innovating on campaign work.
- Masters industry best practices and be able to articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV
- Embodies strong creative vision and understanding of client and agency business needs and objectives.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field, including an account management experience in the APAC advertising landscape.
- Execution - ability to prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Leadership - ability to maintain self-awareness and self-motivation while creating an impact through sharing, learning, innovation and VaynerX culture sustainability.
- Empathy - ability to show compassion, manage diverse personalities while cultivating a sense of understanding.
- Communication - ability to effectively interact, manage and inspire those around us.
- Strategic Thinking - ability to forecast decision outcomes and conduct sound business judgment.
- Adaptability - ability to change, be curious and naturally resilient to this ever changing world.
- Worked with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments.
- Self-starter and demonstrates ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- Natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Lastly, think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)