What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Well, now we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe you’ve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let’s talk.
This exciting opportunity of a full-time role will allow you to collaborate with the local team as well learn from the experts globally. You will manage and drive our strategy expertise and someone who is familiar with the Australian landscape.
Are you based in Sydney? Geeking the social media world in Australia's digital space for four plus years now? Or maybe someone aspiring and with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media and creative advertising agency? Oh well, we could be meant to be -----so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Build the bridge between brands and consumers.
- Vocal and inventive champion with the ability to break down complex tasks and create clarity from complexity.
- Implementation knowledge of end-to-end customer experience strategies, including customer research, strategy, vision & design
- Keen sense of developing strategy solutions, from brand strategy, down to tactical social, content and influencer strategies
- Out-of-the-box perspective on data and research to find interesting consumer insights that we can leverage on.
- Deep understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- Craft content calendars, caption banks, and trendjacking posts with ease.
- Well versed with the ability to leverage VaynerMedia tools, research and platforms to: perform content audits, collaborate with the media team to provide holistic success measurement frameworks.
- Bring the consumer’s world to life for creative teams and clients using qualitative and cultural mining and insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct and differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions and creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale and logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas and insights that are clear and can sell!
- Ample experience in digital agency life and content creation to fully grasp the technical aspects of creating content as well as understanding the digital consumer journey and how to engage through a digital architecture map for end-to-end campaigns.
- Curiosity is a necessity.
Here’s the “Nice To Have” Can?
- 4+ years experience as a strategist in a media or creative advertising agency in the Australian market.
- Can deliver work independently on all tasks and achieves results at pace with energy and drive.
- Can actively participate in collaboration sessions with other teams.
- Can execute a strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Can manage the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding and ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Can administer agreed goals or projects by dealing to challenges in a responsive and constructive way.
- Can strive for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues on work output.
- Can foster positive internal communication and collaboration with all internal teams.
- Can ensure presented ideas are clear and understood.
- Can highlight new ideas to the team and external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Can provide clear, professional, timely and helpful information to the team or external clients and partners.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Portfolio would be nice :)