We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
We are creators, creative industry rogues and stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet and the world wants to see. We’re curious, hungry and passionate about what we do - and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good stuff it's tough to keep up with. And we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators and we don’t care if you're a baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-fiend? An unabashed TikTokker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making and are really good at it.
Here’s where you come in…
- Acts as the go-to creative, known for nailing briefs big or small and your book will be bursting with ideas that show it.
- Works independently and manages junior members of the team.
- Leads clients while always pushing for the best work possible.
- Hands-on creator and manages ideas from deck to initial design.
- Turns pitch-winning concepts into actual campaigns while leading conceptualization and articulation of multi-platform campaigns and tactical executions .
- Leads concepting write ups, social copy and design, and creating creative strategy overviews and social POVs that hit the client briefs.
- Adept at presenting, works alongside CD and client partnership teams to build and grow clients.
- Expert in creating the best ideas possible under pressure and making things happen with grace and good humour.
- Challenges the advertising industry, embraces change and a keen adopter of new strategies and techniques
- Working with ACD/CD and with support of Project management and Client partners
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- Professional creative experience (preferably in social), with a demonstrable passion for making creative content that wins clients.
- Creative folio presents a body of integrated work, big campaigns (not just one-offs), digital/social-first creative ideas, longform and short-form content, some innovation-led, experiential, digital, or OOH work
- All around creator who write, designs and copy top notch contents across different platforms.
- Hunger and ability to create spot-on ideas from concept to completion - own and love the ideas you create
- Able to spot the seed of an idea and understand how to nurture and enable it to grow into an impactful, change-making campaign
- A talent for working across multiple projects and switching easily when needed.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the big social media platforms and their specific abilities/limitations.
- Plays on the platforms and understand their differences.
- Works well with others and love how ideas can grow, embracing the skills other creatives bring to the final results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French..
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.