VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
The task at hand:
- We’ll look to you to develop and execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- We expect all of our team members to contribute to the creation and contextualization of program metrics and platform data
- Add value to social advertising support and lead execution of ad campaign based upon client goals and objectives
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice, without typo or delay
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation
The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- A smile on their face the majority of the time
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $53,000- $63,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits