Support VaynerCommerce’s holistic growth marketing strategies as it applies specifically to direct response media buying through Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, with a specific focus on Paid Search and Paid Shopping. The Media Manager is responsible for day-to-day paid media campaign management and execution as well as strategy development, ongoing analysis, and regular reporting to both internal and external teams.
Who We Are:
VaynerCommerce is an end-to-end digital commerce strategy and implementation partner with a mission to create enduring commerce brands. VaynerCommerce was born from the frustration that brands were left with no viable options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth.
VaynerCommerce has assembled a team of DTC and omnichannel experts to design, develop, and scale the future of eCommerce. We work across Fortune 100, venture capital, and private equity-backed consumer brands to build enduring direct- to-consumer businesses - and partner at every stage of the life cycle, from ideation to incubation to commercial scale. To achieve client goals, we focus on providing five core capabilities: strategy, design, product, technology, and growth.
We’re rigorous about how we build our team, and the work we focus on. We’re building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, and creative problem-solving.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own the day-to-day execution, optimization, and analysis of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns across a number of clients - mostly within the Direct-to-Consumer Ecommerce space
- Leverage and develop campaign build/management skills, testing strategies, data-driven analysis, and ongoing optimization cycles to drive performance across multiple brands in different industries
- Report to key stakeholders on wins, challenges, and provide ongoing strategic recommendations
- Use data to uncover opportunities to optimize performance across the funnel
- Partner with other teams to ideate, develop, and unlock cross-channel growth opportunities
- Opportunity to expand responsibilities to include additional channels, platforms, and strategies
- Execute Paid Search, Paid Shopping and other relevant Paid Media campaigns from start to finish. Own campaign launch cadence, QA, ongoing management and optimizations, and budget management
- Drive optimization strategies to continually improve performance across campaigns including but not limited to bid strategies, keyword targeting, audience/demographic targeting, keyword suppression, ad/PLA testing, and landing page optimization.
- Identify competitor strategies that VaynerCommerce can leverage in the marketplace
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, alphas, betas, and strategies
- Analyze campaign performance daily/weekly/monthly to measure KPIs, trends, and provide meaningful insights
- Identify areas of improvement and propose actionable solutions across campaigns and channels to improve paid media ROI/ROAS/LTV
Cross-functional project management
- Work with internal and external teams to help develop and implement cross-collaborative campaigns and align on goals/KPIs
- Collaborate with Growth Team stakeholders on initiatives to help increase revenue across new and existing member base
- Clearly communicate between Media, Creative, Growth + Engagement Team on campaign changes & performance
- Help reconcile monthly spend with Finance Team
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of direct experience managing successful Paid Search/Shopping campaigns, ideally for a D2C Ecommerce brand
- Experience with Google Merchant Center and product feed optimization
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Rigorous optimization methodology and ability to communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of standard digital marketing metrics
- Understanding of digital marketing attribution
- Proficient with Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads, Microsoft Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Microsoft Suite
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and quantitative skills, meticulous
- Effective communication & teamwork skills, perseverance, self-motivated
- Resourceful problem solver
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more
- A constant curiosity to learn more
- You want to have an impact and are passionate about the work you do
- Proven ability to build quick and strong relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
- Base Salary $70-90K
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits