VaynerX, LLC is a full-service global communications and advertising agency built for the now. VaynerX is the holding company for VaynerMedia, LLC (and its international entities), Vayner3, LLC, Gallery Media Group, LLC (including its publishing properties, PureWow.com and One137pm.com), Sasha Group, LLC, Tingley Lane trading, LLC, VaynerCommerce, LLC, and Eva Nosidam, LLC. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof centred on driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and our family of companies has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Amsterdam, APAC and LATAM
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, and strategy departments to develop a variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Write high-engagement and impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s voice
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Partner successfully with an Art Director to develop a range of creative work from content calendars to campaigns
- Provides support from pre production through post production, including the organizing shoot, directing content, etc.
- Ability to gather learnings from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience, and 1-3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social
- Strong execution and strategic thinking skills, with a passion for learning conceptual/brainstorming skills and ideating strategically focused campaigns
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Ability to wear multiple brand hats and switch easily among brand voices
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brand’s style guidelines
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- An understanding of industry best practices and the platforms we love, and willingness to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $53,500 - $75,000/year
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits