VaynerX, LLC is a full-service global communications and advertising agency built for the now. VaynerX is the holding company for VaynerMedia, LLC (and its international entities), Vayner3, LLC, Gallery Media Group, LLC (including its publishing properties, PureWow.com and One137pm.com), Sasha Group, LLC, Tingley Lane trading, LLC, VaynerCommerce, LLC, and Eva Nosidam, LLC. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof centred on driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and our family of companies has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Amsterdam, APAC and LATAM
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You are a maker! Your main focus is in ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, and strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate and conceptualize impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s aesthetic
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the brand’s style guidelines; maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present concepts rooted in strategic thinking and insights to creative leaders
- Collaborate with Senior Copywriter to successfully plan pre production through post production, including the organizing shoot, directing content, etc.
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic Brand team structure.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 1 to 3 years of design experience, developing and creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience.
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, illustration/design, and collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, and execute on direction and constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling and the ability to tailor your content/ideas through multiple brand voices on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $53,500 - $75,000/year
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits