Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal and detail-oriented self starter who is passionate and experienced in all aspects of agency project management as it relates specifically to social and digital. You understand and can advise senior leaders on portfolio health, revenue, and know how to develop and implement appropriate portfolio processes and operations. Your experience is inclusive, but not limited to highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, large websites & digital experiences, and other complex projects. You are someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, and someone who is a strong leader up for a challenge. You are able to partner closely with a Brand SVP to manage a portfolio of brands and oversee Project Managers and Senior Project Managers.
The task at hand:
- Reports to brand SVP
- Serves as senior lead to brand SVP on overall brand health and realization, portfolio goals and priorities, problem solving, team dynamics, HR-related concerns, project-specific escalations, brand specific processes
- Works with brand SVP and HR to ensure brand team is staffed to scope
- Provides mentorship and training to Senior Project Managers and Project Managers, mapping out career goals and continued training
- Provides oversight of Senior Project Managers and Project Managers on a variety of projects including brand creative, social and digital content, technical builds, and events
- Ensures that teams follow company processes and works with department leads to define or update processes to ensure maximum operational efficiencies
- Reviews all client SOWs, change orders, vendor agreements, and other contract documents
- Serves as the internal representative and client contact for all client procurement-related asks and conversations
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 7-10 years of post-college experience within a digital agency environment in a project management or operations capacity
- Solid understanding of agency billing and staffing models, budget development, SOW and vendor contract development
- Strong interest and experience in team leadership, mentorship and development of junior talent
- Strong ability to partner with account/strategy, creative, production, finance, and legal teams
- Experience managing and leading video, digital, and social projects ranging from $10K to $2M
- Understanding of, and experience executing projects that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations, and social/digital best practices
- A cool, calm, and collected approach to problem solving
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $135,000- $X170,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits