What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Our team is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative and strategic finance solutions in a fast-paced APAC region.
Who are you?
You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker, and a skilled multi-tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, and get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.
Here’s where you come in...
- Verify transactions to comply with Financial policies and procedures.
- Data entry of documents such as vendor invoices, contract of service, utility bills, corporate cards, prepayments, etc.
- Perform 2-way matching with PO.
- Prepare the payment proposals, generate a scheduled payment, and execute payment runs on regular monthly cycles to be approved by the Finance Manager
- Point of contact for payment related matters.
- Issuing invoices, customer’s statement of account and processing receipts.
- Maintain proper filing of invoices, receipts, payment vouchers and suppliers’ invoices.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as needed
We treasure personality and experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success...
- 1+ years of working experience in the Finance Department, preferably with exposure in Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Positive working attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Have an eye on details
- Advertising/marketing background will be an advantage but not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word/Excel, NetSuite preferred.
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do every day, see “work” as a calling and a passion.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.