***This position will work remotely out of Canada***
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You’d Do:
- Oversee a team of media buyers providing leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise. As well as regularly meeting to get feedback, provide council, discuss problems or successes, etc.
- Act as the key contact for client and platform partners, operating as a go-to voice and leader.
- Lead check-ins with key account and media counterparts to ensure projects are moving ahead and are thoughtful, high quality, and exceeding client expectations.
- Develop and deliver sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Create media plans, assist in presentation material creation, and provide strategic guidance on reporting calls with clients.
- Collaborate across agency disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
- Continue to establish internal policies and POVs on agency partnerships, the general digital media landscape, and current client business cases.
- Provide thought leadership around how the unit of business should be run, in tandem with setting both internal and external expectations as to the realities of daily business execution.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
- Work to proactively bring new/emerging opportunities to clients, pushing the envelope of media excellence.
- Forge new relationships with clients, and ultimately maintain account/s for the well-being of the immediate team and the larger agency.
- Work in conjunction with HR to teach, engage, and grow direct reports and provide a positive work environment.
What You’ve Got:
- A minimum 6+ years of industry experience working in paid social platforms with a proven track record of executing sophisticated, large scale digital media programs that drove tangible business outcomes.
- A proven track record of large-scale media buying proficiency across paid social channels (ie Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, Etc)
- Fluency with analytics, attribution and measurement systems.
- Ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer and is passionate about developing brand-specific strategies and constantly seeks out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities.
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- A person that is well versed in media who can utilize resources to help guide client’s marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- Understand and adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies (with a calm and cool demeanor!)