***This position will work remotely out of Canada***
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You’d Do:
- Regularly meet with direct reports setting daily expectations, to ensure they’re tracking towards goals, providing strategic guidance, and running training sessions.
- Act as client lead maintaining client relationships, acting on executional or strategic needs, presenting media plans and campaign results etc.
- Ensure campaign performance is of the highest standard managing ongoing measurement against client KPI's, business objectives, and reporting on performance providing thought leadership on all media plans.
- Ensure strategy, approach and direction meets (or exceeds) client expectations for any given campaign or initiative striving to be proactive vs. reactive with your approach to their businesses
- Oversee finance processes monthly reviewing budget reports, media authorizations, and billing.
- Partner with Director to deliver best-in-class media investment strategy and execution outputs, derived from industry insights and expertise.
- Communicate information internally and externally managing deliverables between client, account, and analysts.
- Continue to establish internal policies and POVs on agency partnerships, the general digital media landscape, and current client business cases.
- Collaborate across agency disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
- Actively consider new opportunities for key client(s), proactively recommending new tactics, partners, etc.
What you’ve Got:
- A minimum 5+ years of industry experience working within platforms
- Comfortable in Excel, experience with Tableau/Looker/Data Studio/other data visualization programs, fundamental understanding of economics & statistics a must
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
Any Additional Experience in the following a plus:
- Experience leading and managing growing teams with the ability to clearly communicate team priorities and unify the team members around a common goal.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities.
- Clear attention-to-detail and organizational excellence to ensure flawless delivery of planned strategies.
- Act as a role model and embody a true leadership mentality:People-first mentality (We call this the “Honey Empire”), Inspire positivity and respect among employees, Ensure employees achieve attainable professional goals/hit demarcated growth.