VaynerMedia is a global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Mexico City. And we’re not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Here in London we have huge ambitions. We’ve doubled in size over the last year and broadened both our client list and the kind of work we’re doing for them. Our roots are in social and we love it - it’s where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight and to see how people really engage and respond to ideas.
We are creative and media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit and motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA and Globally. Our ideas live and breathe in organic and paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it we’re there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see and how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold and stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook and YouTube to TikTok and Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied and who you know. We’re here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions.
Sound like you?
The Global IT Operations team at VaynerX is tasked with providing the best-in-class technical support to our employees and ensuring they have the tools and resources they need to execute at a high level. On this team, you won’t just be pushing buttons - you’ll bring your critical thinking skills and an openness to learning new things as we find innovative ways to bring value to our team. We are the backbone of a rapidly growing global agency, and a sense of enthusiasm, drive, and kindness underscores everything we do. We are not your stereotypical IT department - we are on the frontlines, working side by side with our fellow team members to get the job done (and have a little fun along the way).
The task at hand:
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our EMEA team, working alongside the IT Manager and be a technical resource for our London office. In this role, you will focus on resolving issues in our global ticketing system, Slack, and other contact points. You would also be supporting onsite IT needs in our London office, including setting up laptops, employee desks, and conference rooms. This role will require you to be in our London office 2 days a week to best support our team.
You’ll work closely with our Global IT team on the operational tasks we face each day: employee onboarding and offboarding, laptop provisioning, responding to tickets, and providing technical guidance. We’re mostly a Mac shop, so a strong Apple background and knowledge of Mac-focused MDMs is essential. You’ll spend a lot of time on our core platforms such as G Suite and Slack, and you’ll ensure all of our tracking sheets are up to date and actioned in a timely manner. Although you’ll be in the GMT time zone, you will feel well connected and supported by the greater team in NYC and our colleagues in LA and Singapore. You will exchange ideas over Slack, collaborate in Google Meet video calls, and contribute to discussions in our weekly team meeting. You will be an integral part of a team that keeps VaynerX moving across the globe.
As part of the role you’ll use your strong user support background and passion for helping people to make sure the onsite team has the tools and resources they need. You’ll be expected to resolve user queries, storage, printer, endpoint, or A/V issues that arise with the support of your manager and the Global IT Team as a resource as you navigate towards a solution. We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, is willing to get hands on, and is driven to get things done with minimal supervision. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to step up and take on an exciting role. If this sounds like the right opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide direct IT support through multiple channels (IT tickets, emails, Slack, and in-person support)
- Set up laptops, desk equipment, and user accounts for new hires and existing employees
- Follow and enforce policies established by the global Vayner IT team
- Take ownership of any IT-related issues reported by employees in your office, including access requests, printing, network, authentication, hardware, software, or policy issues
- Perform basic server and network maintenance tasks, under the guidance of the IT Manager
- Frequently communicate with the London IT Manager on new initiatives
- Assisting with keeping up the EMEA hardware asset inventory for laptops, desktops and mobile phones
- Ensure conference room A/V equipment in the London office is functional and up to date
- Maintain daily communication with the Office Manager in London to discuss office-related needs
- Support onsite client team meetings and all hands meetings from a tech perspective (live audio, streaming, ect)
Desirable skills and experience:
- Proven IT help desk support experience
- Experience being part of a globally-distributed IT team
- Strong ability to drive consistent policy approach as set by the Global IT team
- An innate passion for helping others, and a willingness to take on new challenges
- Strong ability to self motivate and find ways to contribute without direct supervision
- Strong skills as an admin for the following tools: G Suite, Slack, Office 365, Adobe, Box, and Zoom
- Strong skills with macOS in enterprise environments, including experience with Mac-focused MDMs (such as JAMF or Mosyle)
- Comfortable with basic server and network maintenance tasks
- Familiarity with networking concepts, Windows PCs, conference room A/V, live events (all hands meetings), and enterprise storage systems
- Familiarity with Google Apps Script, bash scripting, or other coding languages
- Some experience with A/V setup and live events.
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset and our people guide our work and our culture. The last year has challenged us like nothing before, and we are committed to providing the support and flexibility needed for people to do their best work and have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch and we value diversity of thought and experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative and happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work and our ways of working.
For now, these are some of the things we have in place to support you…
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people. This currently includes all the good stuff you would expect from Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 27 days holiday through to Group Personal Pension and Income Protection.
We know some days aren't as good as others and that's OK. We have our mental health partner Sanctus on hand for employee coaching sessions and an Employee Assistance Programme in place should you need it. We also work with NABS, an industry specific support organisation who are passionate about helping people to thrive.
Sometimes it can be the smaller things that make you smile. We have a wide variety of discounts and benefits through Perkbox and you can save on your commute through Commuter Club or our Cycle To Work Scheme. If R&R is more your thing you can take some time out for a monthly massage. We understand that there has never been a more important time for self care and as such we have a varied wellbeing programme to help you to be your best self.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.