What’s up? We’re VaynerNFT! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities and brands to make magic happen. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention and culture… NFTs.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is builton a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At VaynerNFT, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of NFTS. In that case, our account leaders and designers serve a slightly different role than more traditional “digital creative / account types” but thankfully none of which involve the term “design ninja”.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. We are currently accepting applications for the current residency class with a late October start date.
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast and ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been, where it’s going, and how to connect with the OGs, and how to bring this new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen and a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
You are the ultimate community builder; coming up with strategies and tactics to grow a Discord from 0 to thousands in a snap, managing user feedback like a pro, anticipating what’s coming next, and surprising and delighting communities.
The Social Media and Community Manager will play a critical role in the management and distribution of the content our NFT clients create. They will manage all content calendars, social copywriting, content posting and community management across our editorial and social channels. They will optimize our content, continually doubling down on the content types and tactics that are driving the most growth.
Well, now we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes CryptoTwitter even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? Best Discords? Maybe you’ve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth new-company life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let’s talk.
Our Social Media Manager will is an exceptional hybrid You have fingers on the pulse of the NFT community - particularly on Discord and Twitter; understanding and analyzing trends. This is a full-time role based remotely in NY, FL, and potentially elsewhere in the Metaverse (provided you can work EST hours and are a citizen of the US of A!).
Here’s where you come in.
- Shaping VaynerNFT’s strategy on community development for NFT programs
- Grow and Manage Communities on Discord and Twitter
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage (including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically and creatively relevant for the brand)
- Continuous active listening on brands currently tracking every follower interaction: comments, responses, DM’s
- Analyze brand and cultural trends
- Bring insight on a subject-matter and specific subculture.
- Create on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analyzing and drawing hypothesis, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations
- Follow proper escalation systems, as needed, for fans with negative feedback.
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years Direct experience managing and growing communities
- Experience launching NFT projects
- Experience as a moderator, CM, Admin
- A deep passion for NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse, and all things digital collecting/trading
- High School or College degree with a passion for learning and research
- Experience in building, programming, monitoring and scaling Discord servers
- Has an understanding in how to execute Discord's bots in server
- Consider oneself a Social Media “know it all”
- Can combine creativity and analytics with the ability to convert into a story
- Innate curiosity and ability to adapt + be flexible, whether with new tools, platforms, processes, etc.
- Proficient in Google Slides, Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven expertise with timeline management and impeccable communication
- Has a demonstrable passion for making NFT programs come to life
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerNFT family
- A smile on their face the majority of the time