What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We are creators, creative industry rogues, and SuperBowl stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. We’re insane for what we do and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good shit that we can’t even keep up with ourselves. So, we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators and we don’t care if you're a baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making shit and are really good at it.
Are you based in Bangkok? Geeking the creative content-driven world in the advertising agency in the Thailand market for three plus years now? Aspiring and with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media and creative advertising agency? If yes, we could be meant to be --- so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary motion design and editing skills.
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience.
- Familiar with working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.!
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration
Here’s the Gig --
- Master the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips
- Collaborate with our creative and strategy teams, including our Founder & CCO, to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Hone your design and, editing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangle and roll with your teammates on rapid-fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Send us your portfolio --- always excited to see some unicorn talents :)