What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing diverse clients all around the region.
Our amazing talent team is looking forward to collaborating with a “people first” Recruiter that will handle the sourcing and selection of candidates across APAC.
This is a 3-months project role based in Singapore with a reporting role to the People and Experience Team.
Here’s your first brief --
You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker, and a skilled multi-tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You understand the fast-paced nature of the world of human resources and take the confidentiality and importance of the role with the utmost professionalism. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, and get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.
- Live and breathe the talent acquisition and management process from spotting unicorns to hiring and on-boarding in the APAC region.
- Manage recruitment life cycle, using a candidate-first approach.
- Works with leads to design VMAPAC’s ideal candidate profiles and create recruitment plans that lead to a high percentage of candidates reflecting our Vayner values.
- Partners with hiring managers to stay aware of their staffing needs and create recruitment strategies and processes to support their needs
- Understands the agency’s nature and industry while the cup of tea is identifying amazing talents for the media, creative, production, and strategy team in APAC.
- Source prospective candidates for open positions using job boards, applicant tracking system (ATS), and LinkedIn.
- Review and sort incoming resumes, identify qualified talent, and schedule candidates.
- Identify diversity initiatives: utilizing available job boards, career fairs, and networking opportunities.
- Manage candidate experience; guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications.
- Support the APAC team with scheduling and management of high-volume roles.
- Lastly, spark enthusiasm in everything you do, we believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets our People & Experiences team apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box proactivity with the ability to roll your sleeves up and make things happen.
We treasure personality and can-do attitude yet we do know that these qualifications lead to success in the Recruiter role for our growing APAC family --
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition (recruitment, selection, and placement)
- Prior work experience in an agency or start-up industry is a plus
- Lead heart first, care deeply about both people and outcomes
- Adept and comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Works smart; entrepreneurial and opportunistic
- Futuristic; systems thinker; considers broader impacts.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Additional languages or experience in APAC countries are a plus.
- Already writing a better job description than this one....
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.