VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
**This role will be remote to start and will be expected to work in the NYC office pending our return to office**
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process across various disciplines from initial screening to hire, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Create and maintain reports on all leads to share with department leads
- Create and manage job postings, seek out new job boards, manage LinkedIn postings, and other projects as assigned
- Provide data points and insights on hiring workstream to consistently improve the process and quality of the hiring funnel
- Collaborate with global stakeholders (recruiting partners, hiring managers, interviewers etc.) and business leaders to share and align on the selection processes and deliverables
- Adapt to shifting priorities quickly and seamlessly
- Continuously educate and train hiring managers and interview panels on recruiting best practices and guidelines.
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting processes for all level searches across the organization - no role is too big or too small.
- Champion candidate experience from initial outreach to offer, ensuring that all candidates are met with consistent and timely feedback, communication and expectations.
- Research, identify and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Effectively manage the incoming referrals
- Work closely with VP of TA and CDO to manage and execute on our workforce diversity and sustainability objectives, including processes to reduce bias
- Own the ongoing development and training for hiring managers and interviewers to optimize the hiring process
- 7+ years of creative recruitment experience within a digital or advertising agency, inhouse or recruitment agency
- Experience and comfort working with and managing an ATS - Greenhouse
- Experience managing a high volume of candidates
- Ability to learn new skills/processes/specialties quickly - things move fast here at Vayner!
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Someone with a passion for all things recruiting. This includes delivering on exceptional candidate experience, recruiting process improvement, and a contagious enthusiasm
- Comfortable carrying your own requisition load, keeping your recruiting skills sharp, and reinforcing mentorship and best practices to the Recruiting team
- Exemplary track record in recruiting for all levels of talent ranging from coordinator level to VP/Executive level.
- Excels in high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.