What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +180, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
The Communications Planner plays a strategic role in bridging the gap between the Creative and Media team to ensure a comms idea is properly integrated across the channels that best meet a brand’s communication tasks. Are you a strategist with broad and deep understanding of communications planning, a creative aura, and an analytical mind who can contextualize an idea within the appropriate channels?
This exciting opportunity of a full-time role based in Singapore will allow you to collaborate with the local team as well learn from experts globally. You will manage and drive our community management and comms planning expertise and be our “community brain” for all things regional.
Are you based in Singapore? Geeking the social media community world in APAC digital space for three-plus years now? Aspiring and with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of social media first agency? If yes, we could be meant to be -----so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Lead day-to-day comms planning for our dynamic accounts.
- Partner closely with the Strategy, Creative and Media teams to ensure our creative concepts utilise an integrated mix of paid, owned and earned channels and will be deployed via various means.
- Work together with brands’ owned channel teams to ensure that the communications idea is adopted and executed seamlessly
- Work closely with other Strategists to to develop a meaningful consumer journey for each campaign
- Determine the communication tasks for each campaign and write task briefs that guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel.
- Create measurable campaign KPIs
- Analyze campaign metrics and leverage insights to improve comms plan
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviours on different platforms and a working knowledge of media relevant to our clients including print, OOH, digital, social, etc.
- Fosters positive internal communication and collaboration with all internal teams.
- Ensures presented ideas are clear and understood.
- Highlights new ideas to the team and external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Provides clear, professional, timely and helpful information to the team or external clients and partners.
Here’s the Experience and the “Nice To Have”
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field.
- Innate sense of “what works” on social media; and experience using social platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication. A grammar that’s on fleek.
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking and witty
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Both a creative and analytical person
- Driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
P.S Portfolio would be nice :)