What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets YOU apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box, killer concepts with the ability to make stuff happen. We've got makers and creators - from illustrators to poets to musicians to 3D artists - who bring brands to life, creating and hijacking at the speed of culture. You’ll help us put our hearts and soul into our client's products. Solving business problems in unorthodox ways. Touching audiences with emotions. Mixing art and passion with logic and numbers. All to make magic happen.
Our Senior Producers oversee all aspects of production: estimating, concepting, scheduling, talent, shoot, edit, visual effects, music, and delivery all through a creative execution lens. This position is the hub connecting the Account, Creative, Project Management, Strategy and Business Affairs departments.
Producers coordinate with the digital, social, and experiential teams to ensure synergy of all assets and content. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision and comes from a culture of yes and winning. A minimum of 5 years of ad agency experiences preferred. This role will be based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Head of Production.
Here’s where you come in.
- Support and execute the creative concept.
- Develop and articulate production rationale and recommendations.
- A resource to the agency for developing production solutions and strategies.
- Procure, review and negotiate production estimates.
- Coordinate and schedule productions.
- Organize and run pre-production meetings.
- Manage production budgets.
- Review and approve all production-related invoices.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
- Be an expert on filmmaking, photography, image capture, digital platforms and formats.
- Manage multiple projects as needed.
- Be client-facing as needed.
- Mentor junior producers.
Define Vayner Success.
- Creative problem solver.
- Be one step ahead – anticipate and guide the team around pitfalls throughout the process.
- Be a diplomat – deal with conflicting personalities and agendas and be able to unite divergent viewpoints.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and integrity.
- Be a savvy ad person able to understand strategies, platforms, trends and creative.
- Be imaginative – bring your own ideas to the table.
- Have a strong visual sense.
- Be flexible – production is not an exact science.
What a “Star” Would Entail Like
- A minimum of 5 years of ad agency experience. Production experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of all agency disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing and highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, and communicate up, down and laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
- Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote (Adobe Suite & Smartsheet a plus)
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.