What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We are creators, influencers, creative industry rogues, and SuperBowl stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. We’re insane for what we do and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good shit that we can’t even keep up with ourselves. So, we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) social pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making shit and are really good at it.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work independently while collaborating with our strong force of 10+ production team across APAC. You will manage and drive our Influencer expertise and be the expert who is familiar with the APAC landscape. Are you bilingual in another APAC language and is someone who knows social media in and out in SEA? Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Here’s where you come in.
- Research, source and find the best influencers for upcoming projects, matching the talent with the brief in an interesting and suitable manner.
- Manage the relationship with the KOL’s used on projects, overseeing the negotiation, managing the contracting process and liaising with the talent to ensure they deliver to the brief.
- Assist VaynerMedia in content principles and the shooting guides for influencers/KOLs/Celebs in SEA, China and Japan.
- Work with us on creating what the content principles for all KOL assets for a certain campaign, the brand's role and engagement with that content, and develop KOL briefing guides for video and photo production and help us create a virtual lab for KOL product presentation --- all the above for china and japan with possible global reapplication
- Work on specific shooting guides per platform in order to make sure assets are as engaging and authentic as possible, always building on brand equity
Here’s the Gig --
- Do you know social media inside & out?
- Are you experienced in writing clear briefs, and communicating with influencers from micro to celeb?
- Deep familiarity with influencers landscape, including recommending/ booking talent
- Ability to strategically recommend breakthrough programs leveraging influencers
- Ability to think globally/regionally, in addition to local market
- Experience with large brand and large-scale activations
- Being familiar with rights, contracting is a big plus
- Do you have any relationships with influencers/talent?
- It would be amazing if you yourself are a KOL/talent
- Then this is the role for you!
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.