What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
We’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, and understands the world of both big campaigns and social micro-content.
Our Project Managers enjoy working in a fast paced environment and love the challenge of discovering what drives and moves consumers. Our Singapore office is hunting the APAC landscape for a passionate and driven Senior PM that will lead a global brand account and continually review and optimize the work team produces, and collaborate with the project management team to establish effective ways to lead teams and processes.
Here’s where you come in.
- Write and execute statement of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget, and development based on project requirements and plans.
- Make magic happen at all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects that include creative, social & digital content, builds, and events.
- Contribute to the VM processes and align with finance, client service, operations, and legal on project and client requirements.
- Own the final project assets: folders on the server, shared documents in the drive, and contracts in the box.
- Obsessed with meetings such as kick-offs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews just to get things done.
- Live and breathe the agency processes, including creative production, paid media, and digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Give the big picture to the inter-departmental teams such as milestones, deliverables, and completion.
- Sharp in tracking scopes when change occurs -- you know exactly what to do.
- Collaborates with creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth, and needed resources.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital ad or media space.
- Time management is your cup of tea.
- Experience in budget development and contract (SOW) writing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Out of the box lead and practical hands-on experience in project management.
- You make and lead stuff to happen.
- Hungry for great work (and good food)
- Must have a life outside work.
- And did we mention project scoping?
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.