What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work independently while collaborating with our Singapore finance team and reporting directly to our Senior Finance Director.
Are you based in Bangkok? Geeking the finance world in the advertising agency in the Thailand market for five plus years now? Native in Thai?. Oh well, we could be meant to be ---
Here’s a brief for you!
- Standardize accounting procedures and oversee company accounting practice.
- Lead monthly GL closing specifically for Thailand.
- Manage monthly performance reports by client/department with commentary to management.
- Monitor client profitability by working closely with the APAC team in Singapore.
- Prepare client reporting.
- Credit control for account receivable and accounts payable.
- Review AR, AP and inter-company activities while managing intercompany statements.
- Closely monitor cash flow and prepare weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Statutory audits and tax filing: liaise with the company's external auditor on year-end audits.
- Prepare financial statement, accounting working papers, accounts analysis and supporting schedules for the audit
- Ensure timely filing of statutory and tax filings, VAT/GST, Corporate Income Tax
- Track company’s financial performance to identify areas of improvements
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- CPA/CPD with Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent MS Excel skills, comfortable working with high volumes of data
- Self-starter and demonstrates ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- Natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Passionate about business financial management, possesses positive attitude and drive
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditing.
- Ability to work in tight deadline situations and maintain excellent judgment in a very fast-paced environment
- Is proactive and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Adept and comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- Lastly, a genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.