What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +150, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Our amazing client partnership team is looking forward to collaborating with a “people first” Associate Account Director to lead multiple exciting accounts in our growing APAC market. This is a full-time role based in Singapore with a reporting role to the Head of Client Partnerships APAC.
Here’s your first brief --
- Big thinker yet hands-on in execution.
- Exemplary track record of experience in the Singapore market.
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit and love for social media.
- Overall leader who runs the day to day, keeping the wheels moving and your client and team motivated.
- Tech-focused and geek everything technology; Gaming, e-sports, new technologies.
- Gatekeeper of the brand equity and quality control of work prior to it leaving the building.
- Manages overall client’s business, ensuring that we are delivering for the client’s business everyday.
- Navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, and be deeply informed on the client’s business, including all campaign performance, any competitive, as well as product cycle
- Deep and more proactive understanding of the client’s business outside of our campaigns or the marketing context.
- Proactively identify needs of the client and business to sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars, while delivering best in class work that help grow client business
- Strong foundational and working knowledge of creative and media across major digital and social channels. Well versed in common marketing and media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the media or advertising field, including an account management experience in the APAC advertising landscape.
- Business strategy, digital asset management, digital media planning and buying.
- Proficiency in written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strategic sales planning, pipeline management, relationship building, digital market knowledge, negotiation skills, presentation skills, analytical skills.
- People management
- Worked with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environments.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.