VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You’d Do:
- Represent the client’s point of view when collaborating with cross-discipline functions while reviewing work and leverage this perspective when providing feedback to team and presenting to client
- Provide excellent client service managing expectations of deliverables and relaying strategic shifts regularly
- Consult and guide clients on technical side of ad ops, platform nuance, and guidance of media strategy to identify and sell-through campaign and incremental campaign opportunities to help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- Develop and deliver senior-level media strategy to clients across all levels that are derived from industry insights and expertise creating quarterly decks, performance recaps, etc.
- Consistently work to maintain the success of campaigns: update working presentations, media strategy, plan summaries, exec summaries, etc.
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by identifying opportunities to offer other VaynerMedia services to existing clients and introducing new clients to our offerings
- Maintain relationships with the media vendor community and continue to develop platform, publisher, and brand relationships
- Foster strong collaboration with internal teams that include Insights & Strategy, Creative, Project Management, Media Buying/Investment, and Analytics from brief to execution to keep projects moving forward
- Help to define team success by ensuring they are tracking towards the goals/vision, overseeing deliverables, providing council, addressing potential issues, in an attempt to continue to foster growth of your team members
What You’ve Got:
- 8+ years of industry related experience in a media planning role with a track record of managing and executing digital programs and investments meeting/exceeding both client and agency objectives & goals
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Experience tactically planning across several digital media channels with particular depth in Paid social and/or Programmatic
- Fluency with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Experience leading and managing growing teams of at least 10 people
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands